Dr. Christine Hayes is a dermatologic surgeon and a Fellow of the American College of Mohs Micrographic Surgery. Dr. Hayes received her medical degree from the University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor in 1987. After completing her internship in Internal Medicine at Northwestern University in Chicago, she trained in Dermatology at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine.
Dr. Hayes completed her Mohs Micrographic Surgery fellowship in 1993 at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics. Prior to joining Dermcare Skin Surgery Center, Dr. Hayes was in academic dermatology for 15 years, on the faculty of University of Iowa, New England Medical Center and Boston University Medical Center. During her academic career, she was active in training residents in dermatologic surgery. From 2004 to 2008, Dr. Hayes was the training director of the Mohs surgery fellowship program at Boston University, Department of Dermatology. Dr. Hayes is board certified in Dermatology and has a special interest in skin cancer.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
- Mohs Surgery
- Mole and Skin Cancer Excisions
- Dermatologic Surgery
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics Iowa City, Iowa, 1993
- Northwestern University Chicago, Illinois, 1988
- Case Western Reserve University Chicago, Illinois, 1991
- University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, Michigan, 1987
THE PHYSICIANS AT DERMCARE ARE AFFILIATED WITH THE FOLLOWING HOSPITALS AND NETWORKS
- Beth Israel Providers
- Lowell General
- Mount Auburn Hospital
- Partners Healthcare Network
- Steward Healthcare Network Massachusetts