Dr. Suzanne Freitag is the Director of the Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery Service at the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, with an appointment to the Harvard Medical School faculty. Prior to this, for 10 years she was the Director of the Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Service at Boston University Medical Center.
Dr. Freitag was educated at Duke University and Jefferson Medical College, and completed residency training at Wills Eye Hospital in Philadelphia in 1998. She completed a neuro-ophthalmology fellowship at Johns Hopkins Hospital and an ophthalmic plastic surgery fellowship at Tufts New England Medical Center and Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary.
Dr. Freitag is a board-certified Ophthalmologist. She specializes in surgery of the eyelids, orbit, and lacrimal system, as well as facial cosmetic surgery.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
- Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Neuro-ophthalmology Johns Hopkins Hospital Baltimore, MD, 1999
SPECIAL PROCEDURES & TECHNIQUES
- Specializes the eyelids, orbit, and lacrimal system surgery Facial cosmetic surgery
- Willis Eye Hospital Philadelphia, PA, 1998
- Jefferson Medical College Philadelphia, PA, 1994
THE PHYSICIANS AT DERMCARE ARE AFFILIATED WITH THE FOLLOWING HOSPITALS AND NETWORKS
- Beth Israel Providers
- Lowell General
- Mount Auburn Hospital
- Partners Healthcare Network
- Steward Healthcare Network Massachusetts