Telehealth visits are available for patients of Dermcare Physicians and Surgeons and may include appointments related to acne,rashes, fungal infections, surgery consults, nail deformities, lesions of concern, cysts and warts.
If you’re interested in scheduling a telehealth visit, please call our office to schedule the appointment at (978) 244-0060. The office will also be able to let you know if a virtual visit is appropriate and offer further guidance on the process.
To Schedule a Telehealth virtual visit please complete the steps below:
Schedule your Virtual Visit. If you do not have an appointment scheduled at this time, you must request to schedule a Virtual Visit by contacting our office at (781) 431-0060.
Enroll in Mass General Brigham Patient Gateway Portal. Please contact Mass General Brigham Patient Gateway if you have any questions at 1-800-745-9683.
Download and install the ‘Zoom Cloud Meeting’ video application, setup and test your device.
• Computer: Please download the Zoom App to your computer.
• Mobile/Tablet: View our Zoom Mobile Setup Guide.
• Please disable popup blockers.
• You do not need to create a Zoom account.
• Visit the Zoom test website to make sure audio and video work well on your device.
Log into Patient Gateway Portal. If you plan to use a mobile device or tablet for your Virtual Visit, download the Mass General Brigham Patient Gateway app and log in. If you plan to use a Windows or Mac computer, please visit patientgateway.org and login.
Access your virtual visit appointment on Patient Gateway Portal.
• When you log in to the Patient Gateway website, click on “Visits” and then “Appointments and Visits” on the drop-down menu, or on the mobile app click on “Appointments”. Then click “Begin Virtual Visit”.
• You will then see the message: “Please wait for the host to start the meeting” and there will be a blue spinning circle. Seeing this means you are waiting for your provider to start the visit. Leave this window open. Once your provider starts the visit, you will enter the virtual “waiting room”. This “waiting room” prevents unwanted visitors from joining your visit. Your provider will then bring you into the visit from the waiting room. When your provider brings you into the visit, click on the message “Join with Computer Audio” on your computer, or “Call using Internet Audio” on your smartphone to complete the connection.
• Please be patient if your provider is running late and do not close out of the visit. Clinic timing can be unpredictable, despite their strong efforts to remain on time. If your provider does not start the visit within 20 minutes of your scheduled appointment time, please call their office.
• If you get disconnected from your visit, re-click on ‘Begin Virtual Visit’ button and you will be connected to your provider again. If this does not work, please reach to your provider’s office.
Please view the following videos on how to do this from either your computer or smart phone:
Our team of highly qualified dermatologists and staff work towards offering care of the highest quality. We offer personalized treatments that are driven by our patient’s well-being and overall satisfaction.
Dermcare has been caring for patient’s skin needs since 2006. Meet our team of highly experienced dermatologists and surgeons here.