We strive to ensure you are as informed about our work and your general health as possible. On this page you will find downloadable documents containing information about important health issues and how to protect yourself from health risks, brochures on the procedures we offer at our practice, and some helpful links to health and surgery financing websites.
- Tips About Sun Screen [PDF]
- Infection Control info [PDF]
- Mohs Surgery Brochure [PDF]
- Oculoplastic & Facial Cosmetic Surgery brochure [PDF]
- How to Take a Photo/Selfie [PDF]
- Scar Solutions [PDF]
- CareCredit - Provides financing options for cosmetic and plastic surgeries
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- American College of Mohs Surgery
Patient Gateway Information
How to Use the Patient Gateway
American College of Mohs Surgery - Mohs Skin Cancer Patient Info
Bandage Change with Steris
Bandage Change without Steris
What is Acne?
What Causes Acne?
How Does Acne Develop?
What are the Different Types of Acne?
How is Acne Treated?
Winter Itch/Dry Skin
Skin Cancer and Abnormal Moles
Signs of Infection After Skin Surgery